This blog is to help people other there to ID the mail which are scram. All e-mail in here are scram which i have got fro my mail box.

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Hello‏

Hello‏
From: Maximillion Seven (maximillionseven@yahoo.com)
You may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as unsafe
Sent: 15 July 2008 23: 11PM
Reply-to: maximillionseven@yahoo.com
To: "editted"

Hello,

I have something Excellent to share with you all.
Before that, for those of you who don't know me,
I am Max.

The excellent information i am going to share is,
how I earn RM1000+ in one week time with my computer.
Curious huh ?
Well i just follow everything the website teaches,
If you do the same as i do,
I can guarantee You Will Earn, maybe more than i do.
This will be the solution for your financial source.

Don't be the one who always claps for others,
Be the one that others clap for you.

Visit the website to learn and earn.

Click Here

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Max

No comments: