This blog is to help people other there to ID the mail which are scram. All e-mail in here are scram which i have got fro my mail box.

Saturday, July 5, 2008

I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE‏

another mail again


I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE‏
From: MR.AZIZZ MOMODU JAFARU (gshinall@charter.net)
You may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as unsafe
Sent: 03 July 2008 00: 01AM
Reply-to: azzizmuhammedjafer@live.com
To:

AZIZZ M JAFAR
Occupation: Merchant/Trader
Age: 10/04/1960
Location: Dubai.
Dear Friend,
As you read this, I don't want you to feel sorry for me,because, I believe everyone will die someday. My name is Azizz .M. Jafar a merchant in Dubai, in theU.A.E.I have been diagnosed with Oesophageal cancer. It hasdefiled all forms of medical treatment, and right now I haveonly about a few months tolive,according to medical experts.

I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I neverreally cared for anyone (not even myself) but my business.Though I am very rich, I was never generous, I was alwayshostile to people and only focused on my business as thatwas the only thing I cared for.

But now I regret all this as I now know that there is moreto life than just wanting to have or make all the money inthe world.

I believe when God gives me a second chance to come to thisworld I would live my life a different way from how I havelived it. Now that God has called me, I have willed and givenmost of my property and assets to my immediate and extendedfamily members as well as a few close friends.

I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul so, I havedecided to give also to charity organizations, as I want thisto be one of the last good deeds I do on earth. So far, I havedistributed money to some charity organizations in the U.A.E,Algeria and Malaysia. Now that my health has deterioratedso badly, I cannot do this myself anymore.

I once asked members of my family to close one of my accounts anddistribute the money which I have there to charity organization inBulgaria and Pakistan; they refused and kept the money to themselves.Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contendedwith what I have left for them.

The last of my money which no one knows of is the huge cash depositof Eighteen Million Dollars [$18, 000, 000, 00] that I have withANZ BANK AND SECURITIES.I will want you to help me collect thisdeposit and dispatched it to charity organizations.

I have set aside 30% for you and for your time.

No comments: